EHGH Passport Program
Here at Escape Hour Gig Harbor, we stamp and sell We The Enthusiasts Global Passports! This passport program is perfect because there are participating escape rooms all over the globe that you will be able to get your passport stamped at! Considering we have location in multiple states, this is a perfect fit! So what is an escape room passport? It's a passport booklet where you will be able to document your escape room journeys in an organized and beautiful way. It's the perfect way to organize and display your experiences. But when you buy the passports here at Escape Hour Gig Harbor, you get tremendous value. Please read below to see why purchasing a passport with us in a no brainer!
- Exclusive stamps for winning or losing. Our stamps are unlike any location with beautiful art and a fun and engaging way to display the outcome of your experiences!
- 40% off "Try Again" experiences!* THIS IS HUGE! That's right; you can come back and try a room again for 40% off, every-time! Here's how it works: Say you are a passport holder and say you played Legend of Theradonia and you lose. You receive your exclusive losing Legend of Theraonia stamp in your passport, and you go on your way. Though you were hoping for that win, so you book Legend of Theradonia again at full price via our website. When you arrive for your booking, you present your passport with your Theradonia stamp, and so long as the name written (in pen) matches the name of your ID, we will issue you a 40% refund on your ticket. So this means if you booked a group of six and four of the six players have stamps for the experience they are about to play, those four people would receive a 40% refund of their ticket. It's that easy! A couple of caveats to this perk: The name written in your passport must be written in pen and match your ID. Also, you can not redeem this try again perk on a Saturday, any other day of the week is fair game!
- If you receive four different winning stamps from Escape Hour Gig Harbor, you will receive an exclusive collector quality enamel pressed pin for free!
- Passport holders receive 5% off all merchandises!
- All passport holders will be able to redeem quarterly perks announced on our Facebook page. These perks can be anything! Even if you have played and beaten all of our escape experiences, you can still benefit from these quarterly perks. They can be things from exclusive merchandise, to access to limited time events, to tickets, to discounts, to all-inclusive passport holder events, early access to new experiences, beta test, and much more! You never know what we might announce each quarter!
As you can see, being a passport holder grants huge value, perks, and bonuses. The passport more than pays for itself in no time!
Where Do I Buy The Passports?
At our physical location Escape Hour Gig Harbor! You can stop by any normal business hours to grab one!
I Have Already Done Some Of Your Experiences. Can I Get Stamps For Those?
Yes! With proof of purchase and/or the picture from your event we can issue stamps for previously played experiences!
How Much Are The Passports?
They are $15 per passport. They more than pay for themselves. Even on your first "Try Again" you are already getting more value than what you purchased them for. That's not even including all of the other perks!
Can I Do A 'Try Again' Booking on a Saturday?
No, but any other day of the week is fair game.
Can I Use Someones Passport To Redeem These Perks?
No. In order to redeem these perks your passport must have your name printed in it, in pen. That name must match your ID.
I Already Have A 'We The Enthusiasts' passport can I redeem all of these prizes?
Your passport must have been purchased from Escape Hour Gig Harbor to redeem these prizes. Though we will still stamp your passport with our exclusive stamps! The passports from our location are marked with a special EHGH stamp indicating that it was purchased from us. That's how we know the origin of the passport. Purchase our passport to start racking up the prizes!
Can We Get The Try Again Discount From Experiences We Have Won As Well?
Yes! Win or lose, you can try the experiences again at the discount rate so long as the criteria is met!
Can We Try Experiences Again If We Are Not Passport Holders?
Of course! You just won't receive a discount!